For other estate planning questions, call 720-726-4552 x 104 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A non-profit, No Kill shelter established May, 1988.
We take in and nurture any injured dog or cat with no known owner.
We find loving forever homes for these animals once they have recovered.
Peace of Mind Pet Guardianship Program
Each year, pet dogs and cats are taken to shelters by family members of owners of all ages who have either gone into nursing homes or have died leaving no provisions for their beloved companions. So, in addition to making countless decisions regarding their loved one's estate, these families also have to decide what to do with their loved one's dog or cat. Too often these animals end up in overcrowded, underfunded shelters where they face an unknown fate.
To avoid this situation, MaxFund Animal Adoption Center offers its "Peace of Mind" Estate Planning Program. By enrolling your pet(s) in this plan, you'll have peace of mind knowing that your beloved pet will be well cared for. Your enrollment will also spare your loved ones from the process of re-homing your pet, which can be painful and overwhelming.
Benefits of the program include:
- Encouraging you to write a detailed bio and care instructions which will be passed onto the pet's future guardian.
- Providing each animal with a tag direcxting loved ones that the animal is to be care for by MaxFund in the event of an emergency.
- MaxFund dispatching a volunteer or staff member to pick up your pet from where it is currently housed.
- MaxFund providing medical care, vaccines, microchipping, etc., as needed while your pet is in MaxFund's care.
- MaxFund housing your pet in its shelter, in a foster home, in our cat retirement home, or at our future dog retirement community until a forever home can be found.
All we ask is that you include a gift to MaxFund (we recommend at least $500) in your will. We will in any event do our best to ensure that your beloved pet finds a new home.
To get started with Peace of Mind Estate Planning, please download, fill out and return these documents: Peace of Mind Guardianship Program Documents.
Documents can be emailed to: email@example.com, or mailed to our administrative offices:
Meow Manor/Admin Building
958 Inca St
Denver, CO 80204
Remember, we're here to help. For questions regarding our Peace of Mind program, or to have the Peace of Mind documents mailed to your home, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our administrative offices: 720-726-4552 x 104.