Vet Tech - Cat Shelter
If you are interested in becoming a veterinary technician in our cat shelter, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We will contact you if we would like to schedule a meeting.
Kennel Technician - Dog Shelter
We are looking for qualified applicants to fill a full time position as a kennel technician at our dog shelter. The exact schedule is to be determined, but we will need someone who can work 5 days a week with shifts from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
To apply please come to our dog shelter location at 1005 Galapago St. Denver, CO 80204 to fill out an employment application! Please keep in mind we are closed every Tuesday and would not be able to receive an application.
The main objective of the Kennel Technician position is to maintain a clean and safe environment for the animals in compliance with MaxFund policies. Daily schedules and processes are to be followed. Kennel Technicians must be compassionate and confident in working with the animals hands on in a fast paced environment.
Kennel Technician job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
-Cleaning kennels/shelter with appropriate products.
-Setting up kennels (bedding, water, etc.)
-Maintaining cleanliness of kennels throughout the day.
-Feeding animals and abiding by any special diets.
-Reporting any medical or animal concerns to medical staff.
-Observing animals and tending to any special needs.
-Assisting in dog meet and greets with potential adopters.
-Must be at least 18 years of age.
-Possess a professional attitude and appearance.
-Compassionate toward animals and people.
-Ability to perform physical work in a fast paced setting. The position is labor intensive and the candidate must be able to lift 30-40 pounds.
-Proactive with the ability to anticipate needs of animals and coworkers.
-Motivated and willing to step in when needed.
-Ability to work weekends.
-Must have reliable transportation.
-Ability to work as a team.
Front Desk Adoption Counselor (No openings at this time).
We are looking for qualified passionate applicants to fill the position of Front Desk Adoption Counselor at our cat and dog shelter. We are looking for someone who can work open availability.
Please come to the MaxFund Dog Shelter location at 1005 Galapago St Denver, CO 80204 to apply! Please keep in mind that we are always closed on Tuesday's.
The primary objective of the Front Desk Adoption Counselor is to assist in clerical duties associated with adoptions. This position will focus on helping to find homes for animals while sustaining day to day duties. Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
• Greeting customers by phone and in person in a helpful and professional manner
• Performing intakes from the public
• Performing adoptions and answering questions adopters have.
• Accepting adoption applications and processing them
• Gathering appropriate information and following up with any paperwork and filing duties
• Must have the ability to retain information about the animals medical and behavioral issues
• Accepting donations by phone or in person
• Helping potential adopters with inquiries about animals
• Must be familiar with computers and have the ability to learn the data management system PetPoint
• Have the ability to follow-up with adopters and help them with any issues that they might be experiencing
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Possess a professional attitude and appearance
• Compassionate toward animals and people
• Ability to perform physical work in a fast paced setting. The position is labor intensive and the candidate must be able to lift 30-40 pounds
• Proactive with the ability to anticipate needs of animals and coworkers
• Motivated and willing to step in when needed
• Ability to work weekends
• Must have reliable transportation